Who we are
Our website address is: https://resonantmusiclicensing.com.
Information we collect
We may collect personal information from you when you:
- Visit our website
- Fill out a form on our website
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Make a purchase on our website
- Contact us through our website
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your mailing address
- Your payment information
We may also collect non-personal information about your visit to our website, such as:
- The pages you viewed on our website
- The time and date of your visit
- The length of your visit
- The website you visited before coming to our website
How we use your information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your orders and payments
- To communicate with you about your orders, products, and services
- To send you marketing materials and newsletters
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We may also use non-personal information to improve our website and services and to analyse visitor trends.
How we share your information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and provide our services. These service providers may include:
- Payment processors
- Shipping providers
- Email marketing providers
- Website analytics providers
We may also share your information if required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You may choose to stop receiving marketing materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in our emails. You may also request to have your personal information deleted by contacting us through our website.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that your information will be completely secure.